Popular Posts

Thursday 24 May 2012

Forex order entry can be tricky

Forex order entry can be tricky, here's a live video of an order fill

                      My background is in stocks and futures and for a lot of you too, you're used to directing your own order flow. I've talked a lot about how I enter trades, my strategies my tools (like my GRab candles indicator and 34EMA Wave) but I want to shift gears here and show you where the rubber meets the road and that's order entry and understanding HOW your order gets filled.

            All the charthacking in the world - without the proper order entry plan - is never going to make any of your trading plans an actionable reality. And yet, it's often the order entry aspect of an entry or management that remains UNdiscussed. Let's tackle that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment